Countdown to the 21st Anniversary Event
What: 21st Anniversary “Sweetness and Laughter” and “See the Light” Awards Gala
When: Saturday, March 16, 2019, starting at 6 pm
Where: TBA in Delray Beach, Florida
- Featuring a “Celebration of Gene Therapy”.
- Exciting updates on the progress with clinical trials and commercial viability.
- Paying tribute to our “See the Light” Honorees making it all possible
- Experiencing inspiring stories of children and families.
- A truly festive event that will be entertaining and memorable.
What: Genetic Testing and Education Fair
When: Dates in 2018 & 2019 will be announced soon
Where: Palm Beach County, Additional location to be announced
Why: Do you KNOW what’s in your genes?! Over 200 diseases will be tested for; last year there was a 50% detection rate. (Don’t like blood tests? Test uses saliva!)
What: South Florida Genetic Testing and Education Fair
When: Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Where: Health and Wellness Fair at Nova Southeastern University – Florida
Why: Do you KNOW what’s in your genes?! We are proud to partner with Nova Southeastern University and JScreen to host a Genetic Screening event on Wednesday, October 25th from 10am to 2pm in Broward. Spread the word!!! #genetictesting
First 50 people to pre-register (with insurance) receive FREE screening. After that, screening is subsidized to $149 with insurance (usually an $1100 test).
Over 200 diseases will be tested for; last year there was a 50% detection rate. (Don’t like blood tests? Test uses saliva!)